plex

Post your questions here and our members will take a shot at helping you find the answers.
artyahu

plex

Post by artyahu » November 15th, 2017, 11:14 am

hi
i dont know if any one has any interest o knowledge about plex
i had a great dvr from simple tv with a Life Time of support ,not my lifetime, and it was great then they went poof. i have the hd from sildust and after much tribulation it is working i think.i bought the antenna and the wd my cloud they suggested i paid them and could never get there dvr to work. i paid plex and after a month of trial and error all of a sudden almost everything worked. i dont know why
. all i want is to record over the air and play on my tv. it worked fine for a month now all of a sudden there is picture but no sound. i used roku, i tried chromecast no sound
if i play on the monitor the sound is fine. i have tried to get help from plex and sildust they tell me to use the forum i tried but never get an answer
i reset roku,i reset the tuner.the wd my cloud. uninstalled the plex and reset it. i dont know where else to go you have always helped my with other stuff maybe some one knows about this
it must not be real easy plex has a new system of paid installers that come to you. not around here
any thoughts would be a help, even if you know where else or which forum i might need.

artyahu

Re: plex

Post by artyahu » November 15th, 2017, 11:16 am

thank you

WCCobra
Site Admin

Post by WCCobra » November 15th, 2017, 7:14 pm

I believe the Plex DVR and Live TV capabilities are premium only, They are also very new (i.e. might be buggy). Did you post in thei rpremium member forum section, or the free section?

artyahu

Post by artyahu » November 16th, 2017, 3:46 am

thank you
i paid the money months ago it worked for a while now the sound stopped coming over the tv but works on the computer monitor
ive tried their forum hundreds of sections no answers
i tried here because i always got an answer and good help

thanks again

WCCobra
Site Admin

Post by WCCobra » November 16th, 2017, 6:57 am

update to 1.9.6.4429

wd
Site Admin

Post by wd » November 17th, 2017, 11:33 am