In order to become a member of this forum, you MUST agree to and follow forum rules. Upon your initial login to the forum, you will be asked if you agree to these policies:
1. User accounts, posts, and uploaded attachments are the sole property of the individual. Removal of these items requires the user to submit a formal request to all forum Administrators.
2. The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove, or put on moderation queue any post, attachment, user account, or user information at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
3. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning or have their account removed from the forum.
4. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or account removal. Our decision is final in these matters.
5. Members are asked not to act as “back seat moderators.” If members note an issue that contravenes something in this policy document, they are encouraged to bring it to the attention of the Administrators.
6. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or account removal.
7. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. Users posting spam will be warned or have their account removed.
8. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on illegal activities or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
9. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
10. Members should post in a way that is consistent with "normal writing.” That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
11. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
12. The use of post or private messaging signatures not allowed. All signatures will be removed, and repeated offenses may result in a warning or account removal.
13. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings and/or the revocation of private messaging abilities.
14. Users are permitted to utilize a gallery avatar or to upload one of their own (subject to previous points on misuse). User defined avatars are to be no larger than 180 pixels square and contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members), may not exceed 6KB (6144 Bytes) in file size and have a consistently high availability (i.e. links to images on slow servers or those prone to failure may be removed).
15. Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth.
16. Users abusing Avatar-related rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.
17. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s), email, and IP addresses. Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
18. Each member is allowed only one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and may result in the removal of all user-owned accounts.
19. As a user of this forum, it is your responsibility to remain up to date on these rules and policies.
Welcome and thanks for joining the forum. This section is our Welcome Center/kiosk. It contains all of the forums policies and procedures.
1 post • Page 1 of 1