The Show

ComputerWiseTV show with our favorite Host George Roberts - at 7 PM Wednesdays on Blue Ridge Communications Channel 13. Service Electric Channel 2. This is the place to discuss the show, ask or answer questions on show topics
nyc50

The Show

Post by nyc50 » June 8th, 2018, 12:44 pm

Unless I have been recording the show on the wrong channel, it has been over a month since there has been a new episode of Computerwise. Sometimes preempted by sports but other times just a repeat. Just wondering.

wd
Site Admin

Re: The Show

Post by wd » June 9th, 2018, 8:28 am

that's right the most preempted show in the poconos write the station and complain nothing can be done here even on demand for CW had an episode of talk of the town worst show ever lol

nyc50

Post by nyc50 » June 9th, 2018, 12:24 pm

I tuned in earlier this week expecting the usual call in show for first week of the month with its knowledgeable guest and it took me while before I realized George was responding to rather old emails. I hope it is not because the ratings for the show have diminished.

wd
Site Admin

Post by wd » June 9th, 2018, 12:42 pm

nope it is the way the schedule things and talk of the town gets more play so when something comes up they whack CW
if people want to change that they need to contact tv13 posting here will change nothing …...we have no say here

Return to “ComputerWise Show”